Prices correct in September 2018
All wines are offered subject to availability and final confirmation.
Our normal Terms of Sale apply:
- Minimum order : one case of twelve bottles and mixed cases can be an option. Deliveries in Ireland are free of charge.
- Prices shown are wholesale per unit, excluding VAT.
- Prices may be subject to change.
- Wines may be temporarily out of stock between shipments.
Time for Payment:
- Payment for Private Customers is due upon the raising of the invoice by bank transfer or PayPal and before delivery.
- Ireland Trade Customers may apply for credit accounts.
- Export orders for Trade Customers must be paid in full before release.
- We will retain title in all goods sold by us until all sums due or to become due to us from the purchaser in respect of any order have been paid. This will include goods held to your account in bond.
- Until such time as title to the goods passes to the customer, we reserve the right to inspect goods not in our physical possession and to require the customer to deliver up those wines to us and in the event of failure to do so we may enter any premises where the wines are stored to repossess them.
- Deliveries may be suspended by us if any sum is outstanding.
- It is your obligation to inspect goods immediately upon receipt and notify either ourselves or the carrier immediately of any shortage or damage. In the absence of any notification at the time of delivery, approved and signed by the carrier and yourself on the delivery docket, the shortage, damage or any other deficiency will be deemed to have occurred after delivery to you.